What Is Permanent Makeup?
Permanent makeup, also known as Intradermal Pigmentation, it is a revolutionary method of applying cosmetic pigments into the dermal layer of skin. This state-of-the-art technique is medically proven and specifically designed to be completely safe. Permanent makeup is used for a variety of cosmetic enhancements such as permanent eyebrows, eye liner, and lip liner/color. Other permanent makeup procedures include vitiligo, scar camouflage, areola restoration, hairline enhancement, and more.
Who Benefits from Permanent Makeup?
• Men as well as women
• Busy people with little time to apply makeup
• People with allergies to conventional makeup
• Anyone who desires freedom from daily makeup application
• Those who are physically incapable of applying makeup
• Those who are active in sports
• Those with oily skin who tend to shed makeup easily
• Burn survivors and people with flaws in their skin
• Those suffereing from alopecia, vitiligo and trichotillomania
• Men and women who seek correction of asymmetrical facial features
• Entertainers, actresses, and models – such as Elizabeth Taylor, Dolly Parton, Raquel Welch, Cher, and others
• Men and women who wish to look their best all of the time!